( or sweet chilli)
( freshly grated)
( topped and tailed)
( scallions finely sliced on diagonal)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together hoisin, soy, honey, ginger and garlic and add the chicken drumsticks and toss well to coat.
- Put a sheet of baking paper/parchment onto 1 ot 2 baking trays and place drumsticks on top (in one layer).
- Spoon a little sauce over the top of each drumstick/leg and cook in oven for about 20 to 30 minutes until cooked through, turning once.
- Heat oil in a wok (or large non stick frying pan) and briefly toss snowpeas until tender.
- To serve, mound snowpeas on individual plates and top with chicken, cooking juices and spring onion.