Sweet & Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe in with my electric bill. I am posting this for safe keeping, If you try it before I do let me know how it is. NOTE: Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 20 chicken drumsticks
- In a large reasealable plastic bag, combine the sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne.
- Add drumsticks, a few at a time; and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in two greased baking pans.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION