1 1/2 cups
graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
milk chocolate chips
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs in pan and press down with a fork.
- Sprinkle coconut over the crumbs.
- Add the nuts and marshmallows.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Melt both kinds of chocolate chips in the microwave; spread over your bars; and cool.