2 (10 ounce) cans
red enchilada sauce
shredded Mexican blend cheese
shredded cheddar cheese
12 (6 inch)
- Heat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce and one cup of cheese.
- Spoon meat mixture onto tortillas roll-up and place seam-side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with yellow rice and refried beans.
- Garnish with sour cream, salsa, and lettuce.