- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 lbs zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds (6 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until foam subsides, then cook zucchini, undisturbed, until undersides are golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Turn over and cook until undersides are golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Add vinegar and 3/4 teaspoon salt and cook, shaking skillet, until vinegar has evaporated. Remove from heat; crumble in mint. Add 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss.