Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this for dinner tonight and it was so delicious I decided to post here for safe keeping so I don't forget this new creation of mine.
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 8 1⁄2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, half jars
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Dice zucchini and put into 12 inch skillet with half a jar of chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Add seasonings all except Parmesan cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until zucchini is tender crisp or to your liking.
- Add Parmesan cheese.