Recipe by Sharlene~W
Zucchini with sour cream and cheese! This recipe is from Knudsen's. Be sure to use room temperature sour cream because it could curdle when you spread it over hot zucchini if it is cold.
- 8 small zucchini
- boiling water, lightly salted
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and trim ends from zucchini.
- Cook whole zucchini in boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and place in a baking dish in one layer.
- Blend salt and pepper into sour cream and spread over zucchini.
- Sprinkle over with cheese.
- Broil just until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Serve immediately.