Saw this on FoodTv's Cooking Thin show. It is a tasty and interesting way to eat zucchini. And your guests will think that you slaved away in the kitchen when it really is quite easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and green peppercorns.
- 2Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- 3Roll zucchini slices into a coil and place on serving plate.
- 4Pour dressing over zucchini.
- 5Drop parmesan shavings or gratings over plate.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Note: To make zucchini ribbons, cut a thin slice off the zucchini and discard the slice.
- 8Place the zucchini, cut side down, and using a carrot peeler, press down hard and cut a slice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini with Green Peppercorns, Lemon and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: