1 hr 5 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
Smuggle some vegetables into your family's favourite pizza! From a Mollie Katzen recipe.
My Private Note
pizza b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Generously oil a 10 inch pie pan and coat lightly with flour.
- 3Combine zucchini, eggs, flour, mozzarella, parmesan, herbs and 1 T olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- 4Spread into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minues or until golden brown.
- 5About halfway through the baking, brush with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil[optional].
- 6Remove from oven.
- 7When it has cooled for about 10 minues, use a spatula to loosen the crust from the pan so it won't break later.
- 8Top with your favourite pizza items and bake at 400 F until heated through.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Crusted Pizza base
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 922.6
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 511.2 mg
- Sodium 1281.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 50.4 g