Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
For those of you that have leftover zucchini from your gardens, here is a delicious gluten free zucchini chocolate chip mini muffin recipe. Our garden is just petering out with the severe frost we had last weekend and I need to get going on pulling up all the wilted plants from the yard. Meanwhile, with this colder weather I've been a baking fiend and my family is fully taking advantage of this, loading themselves up with gluten free goodies. http://www.elanaspantry.com/zucchini-chocolate-chip-muffins/
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini (do not pack down when measuring)
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate, 73%
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, agave and zucchini.
- 3. Mix dry ingredients into wet thoroughly.
- 4. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5. Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil and lightly dust with coconut flour.
- 6. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin.
- 7. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes.
- 8. Cool and serve.