1/1 Photo of Zucchini Chocolate Chip Mini-Muffins (Gluten Free)
Elana's Pantry's Note:
For those of you that have leftover zucchini from your gardens, here is a delicious gluten free zucchini chocolate chip mini muffin recipe. Our garden is just petering out with the severe frost we had last weekend and I need to get going on pulling up all the wilted plants from the yard. Meanwhile, with this colder weather I've been a baking fiend and my family is fully taking advantage of this, loading themselves up with gluten free goodies. http://www.elanaspantry.com/zucchini-chocolate-chip-muffins/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- 22. In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, agave and zucchini.
- 33. Mix dry ingredients into wet thoroughly.
- 44. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 55. Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil and lightly dust with coconut flour.
- 66. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin.
- 77. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes.
- 88. Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Chocolate Chip Mini-Muffins (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: