- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free flour, mix
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum for each cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred the zucchini and chop walnuts and set aside.
- Us a mixer to beat the eggs and add the sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the baking soda, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Slowly pour in the flour and xanthan gum until well mixed. By hand, mix in the zucchini and walnuts. Pour in greased and floured loaf pan and bake at 350 for 75 minutes. Let cool.