Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Similar to the white spot originals.
- vegetable oil
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1/4 'd sticks
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (panko)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 cup ranch dressing
- Heat a deep-fryer to 375 degrees.
- Coat zucchini sticks in flour with salt and pepper mixture.
- Coat in egg and milk mixture.
- Coat in bread-crumbs.
- Deep fry for 3.5 minutes exactly.
- Combine sour cream and ranch for dipping.
- Drain zucchini and serve hot.
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! We love these - Thanks for posting!
I used to work at White Spot for 4 years. As far as I can tell this is the exact recipe except for the 'Zoodip' which is 1/2 sour cream and 1/2 ranch. YUM!!!!
Just like the original! yummy!