Recipe by Smilynn
Zesty taste. Easy to cook. Minimal, handy ingredients. Found recipe about 10 years in an old newspaper and tweeked it to my liking. A couple of friends that "hate to cook" prepare this often. Even kids like it. Watch for leftovers as this builds up heat from the Rotel tomatoes!!!!
- 4 cube steaks
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1 can diced Rotel Tomatoes
- cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour mixed with black pepper in a plastic or paper bag.
- Drop steaks in one at time and shake to coat evenly with flour.
- Pour just enough oil to cover bottom of a nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Lightly brown steaks on each side.
- Top each steak with Rotel tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve over rice or noodles.