- 1⁄2 pint sweet creamy deli Coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 4 hoagie rolls, cut in half
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix together the coleslaw and horseradish.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread about 1/4 cup of the coleslaw mixture on the bottom half of each bun. Layer with 1/4 of the roast beef, 2 slices american cheese, 2 slices of tomato, and 1 lettuce leaf. Top with top half of bun.