Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a nice tangy recipe. I've used it as a marinade for chicken, basting with the sauce while it baked. I've also used it just to dip roasted potatoes in! If you've never tried pomegranate molasses, you're missing out.
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Use as desired.
- Try as a marinade or glaze on meat, or a sauce for veggies.