Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Why I like this is because its different. I was bord with the same old mashed potatoes.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (NOT salad dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (or more if you like)
- garlic powder or minced garlic, to taste
- salt and pepper, to tast
- Cut upthe potatoes into chunks put them in a pan of cold water with salt.
- Drain the potatoes and mash with a hand masher.
- Add the mayo,cheese,salt and pepper,garlic in the warm potatoes.
- Add milk to moisten use more milk to mak it the way you like it.