- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) bag microwave popcorn
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions and place in a large bowl.
- Place butter in a small bowl and top with garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Place a paper towel over the bowl and microwave on HIGH until the butter is melted.
- Stir butter mixture to incorporate spices into the melted butter.
- Pour butter over popped corn, add parmesan cheese and toss well.
- Top with a little more cheese!