Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love cauliflower and this is a great way to serve it. Makes a great side dish or appetizer.
Make and share this Zippole (Cauliflower Fritters) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl beat liquid ingredients.
- Sift all dry ingredients and add to liquid, beat until smooth batter is formed.
- Add cauliflower that has been broken into bite size pieces.
- Beat again until combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot oil brown on each side once.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
- I like to dip them into honey mustard sauce or blue cheese dressing yum yum.