Brenda Marby's Note:
I love cauliflower and this is a great way to serve it. Makes a great side dish or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl beat liquid ingredients.
- 2Sift all dry ingredients and add to liquid, beat until smooth batter is formed.
- 3Add cauliflower that has been broken into bite size pieces.
- 4Beat again until combined.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot oil brown on each side once.
- 6Place on paper towels to drain.
- 7I like to dip them into honey mustard sauce or blue cheese dressing yum yum.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippole (Cauliflower Fritters)
Serving Size: 1 (1553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 224.3 mg
- Sodium 1013.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 21.8 g