- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup yellow squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 6 tablespoons honey mustard, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the vegetables as specified.
- Toss the prepared vegetables with 4 tablespoons mustard.
- Broil until tender then set aside.
- Whisk remaining mustard, oil and basil together in a large bowl.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Fold in vegetables until well mixed and coated.