Ron & Joyce Ripple Sr.'s Note:
This was in my local paper today which was submitted by Alma Carey. ZESTY BEEF 'N' BEAN WEDGES
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Combine beef, beans, mix, juice and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- 3Spread mixture evenly in 12-: pizza pan.
- 4(Recipe can be prepared in a 13 x 9" baking pan). Bake 15 minutes to medium (160 degrees) doneness, until beef is not pink in center and juices show no pink color.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese; continue baking 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Sprinkle with green onions; cut into 8 wedges.
- 7Garnish with lime wedges if desired.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Beef and Bean Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili hot beans
southwestern-flavored cornbread stuffing mix