- 12 slices hard salami
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open the dough to 2 rectangles; press the perforation to seal.
- Sprinkle each rectangle with 3 tbsp parmesan and 1 tsp Italin seasoning.
- Lay 6 slices salami along the side of the rectangle.
- Roll the dough up and pinch the ends.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 13 min or until golden brown.
- You can substitute 24 pepperoni for 12 salami slices.