Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Use your lemon zester to make these shoestring chips!
- Use a zester to cut potatoes into long strips.
- Pay dry with absorbent paper.
- Heat oil in large, deep saucepan over med-high heat.
- Deep fry potato strings in batches for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper and sprinkle with your favourite flavourings.
- Note- Flavouring ideas.
- Chilli and sea salt.
- Salt and vinegar.
- Chive and parmesan.
We love these potatoes sprinkled with rosemary, sometimes with dried oregano, other times with dried basil or thyme. All ways, this recipe is really a keeper and very enjoyable:)