Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column on Mocktails for this week.
Make and share this YUMMY Layered Kiwi And Mango Milk recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-chill 3-4 glasses.
- Place slices of the golden kiwis at the bottom of each glass.
- Place 1/2 cup of mango (pulp/diced) over the kiwi.
- Add a scoop of mango ice cream.
- Pour a tsp.
- of rose syrup over the mango.
- Pour chilled milk over these layers.
- Serve immediately with a straw and long-stemmed spoon.