From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column on Mocktails for this week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-chill 3-4 glasses.
- 2Place slices of the golden kiwis at the bottom of each glass.
- 3Place 1/2 cup of mango (pulp/diced) over the kiwi.
- 4Add a scoop of mango ice cream.
- 5Pour a tsp.
- 6of rose syrup over the mango.
- 7Pour chilled milk over these layers.
- 8Serve immediately with a straw and long-stemmed spoon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for YUMMY Layered Kiwi And Mango Milk
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 165.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mango ice cream