Christy M. From Indiana's Note:
This is something I put together tonight, I love the way it smells, and it is pretty simple to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Buy fresh cuts of steak or thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2In a large mixing bowl add the Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic envelope of Lipton onion soup and water.
- 3Rub the steak with the garlic salt.
- 4Place steaks in the mixing bowl making sure it is covered completely with the soupy mixture. I let marinade for an hour, but I'm sure if kept in the refrigerator over night this would be even better!
- 5Fork steaks onto baking pan lined in foil, broil 15-20 mins or how done you prefer. (I broil on high)
- 6Note: I poured some of the liquid over the steaks before broiling. If broiled on low your steak will not be as tough. I recommend using a tenderizer.
- 7This would go well with mashed potatoes and use the drippings for gravy, perhaps corn on the cob or even peas and carrots!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Broiled Steak
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.4
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 473.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: