Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something I put together tonight, I love the way it smells, and it is pretty simple to make!
- 2 -3 lbs steak i used 2 new york strip and 6 small round pieces chuck steaks (Your choice of cut)
- i envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 cups water
- Buy fresh cuts of steak or thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl add the Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic envelope of Lipton onion soup and water.
- Rub the steak with the garlic salt.
- Place steaks in the mixing bowl making sure it is covered completely with the soupy mixture. I let marinade for an hour, but I'm sure if kept in the refrigerator over night this would be even better!
- Fork steaks onto baking pan lined in foil, broil 15-20 mins or how done you prefer. (I broil on high)
- Note: I poured some of the liquid over the steaks before broiling. If broiled on low your steak will not be as tough. I recommend using a tenderizer.
- This would go well with mashed potatoes and use the drippings for gravy, perhaps corn on the cob or even peas and carrots!