Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is almost like the jelly tarts same crust but different insides :) There great for a fun,easy and fast breakfasts! I also like to add ham or bacon in mine but you don't have to ;)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup room temp butter
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese or 1⁄4 cup any other cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup ham (optional) or 1⁄4 cup bacon (optional)
- Rub in the flour,butter and salt together in a large bowl so its looks like bread crumbs.
- Add water.
- Bring mixture together in a ball.
- Pre heat oven to 400F
- Roll dough flat with a roller (make sure its not to thin).
- Cut out dough into circles with cutter (remember this is made for a mini muffin pan not a normal one).
- Set aside.
- Mix in a different bowl eggs,cheese and milk.
- Spoon mixture into the shells.
- Let bake for 15mins (may differ if you have a gas stove).
- Let cool for about 3mins.