1/2 Photos of Your search for "Chicken Wings" returned the following match:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken wings and pat dry.
- 2In a bowl combine the crumbled crackers or breadcrumbs, herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Add seasonings and mix well to blend.
- 4Melt butter.
- 5Dip chicken wings, first in melted margarine and into the crumb coating.
- 6Arrange chicken wings in lightly oiled ovenproof baking dish.
- 7Bake chicken wings at 375°F for about 30 minutes or until lightly brown and done.
- 8Chicken wings should be tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Your search for "Chicken Wings" returned the following match:
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1273.8
- Calories from Fat 825
- Total Fat 91.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.3 g
- Cholesterol 365.3 mg
- Sodium 1090.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 88.6 g