Recipe by Little Old Me
I have fun picking out the different kinds of stuffing to use in this chicken. Get creative!
Top Review by BluEyedCookette
I made my breasts using Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix mixed with whole wheat crackers. I used about half the bag of stuffing mix and 1 sleeve of crackers. I stuffed my skinless boneless chicken breasts and then put some on top. I baked at 350 for 55 minutes, and they were so good. I had with new boiled potatoes, chunky cinnamon applesauce and green beans sauteed with garlic for a very satisfying meal!
- 4 chicken breast halves, with skin
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- your choice prepared stuffing (See my other recipies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Loosen skin from chicken gently with your fingers.
- (Leave skin attached at ends) Spread a generous amount of stuffing evenly between meat and skin.
- Smooth skin and tuck under any loose ends.
- Place chicken skin side up in a greased pan.
- Brush warm butter onto breasts.
- Sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes to an hour.