Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was originally posted by Zenith. She is no longer active here, but had wonderful recipes posted--so when they were put up for adoption, I grabbed as many as I could! Here's what Zenith had to say about this recipe: "A healthy dressing or dip. From The Clueless Vegetarian." I have increased the amount of garlic based on the below review to 3 cloves.
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients until smooth, with a spoon or in a food processor or blender.
- Use as a salad dressing, as a vegetable dip, or in a pita sandwich stuffed with veggies.
This was ok but needed a little something more. I added more garlic and a dash of tabasco and that helped.