Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious salad dressing. You can ring the changes by changing the herbs, or by adding fresh herbs instead of dried. And you don't need to measure anything precisely. Note that I have included fructose because my current batch of yoghurt is a bit sourer than I like - feel free reduce the amount, or to substitute sugar, or to omit it entirely.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup natural yoghurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano (or another dried herb, or substitute 1 tsp chopped fresh herbs)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fructose
- Whisk everything together.
- Pour over your salad of choice!