Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Instead of muesli cereal I use General Mills Basic 4....just my preference. You can really play around with this using different cereals.
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup muesli
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces strawberry-banana yogurt
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- In large mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix, cereal and brown sugar.
- Make a well in the center.
- In small bowl stir together eggs, yogurt and oil.
- Add egg mixture all at once to cereal mixture.
- Stir just until moistened. (batter should be lumpy).
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake @ 400 degrees 16-18 minutes.
- or until golden.
- Remove from pans and serve warm.