princess buttercup's Note:
My kiddos love those drinkable yogurts. Why pay for those expensive little bottles?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in blender and process to mix.
- 2Pour into a container w/ a tight fitting lid.
- 4Shake before pouring (has a tendency to settle and separate).
- 5*checkout the recipes for homemade yogurt on this site*.
- 6If serving to an infant I add 1/2 yogurt juice to 1/2 water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Juice - Drinkable Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 31.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: