Recipe by nursevb8
Yes, I hate yogurt, but I know the nutritional value and how good it is for you. I now make this at least once a week and eat it as a low calorie snack at work almost daily. Anyone who has tried it loves it. No yogurt taste at all. Try it, you'll become a yogurt eater too. Thanks to the Jello cookbook.
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box Jello gelatin (this is a sm box of SF Jello. Reds and orange taste best.)
- 1⁄2 cup cold water (ice cubes to = 1 cup)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (I use fat free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to make 1 cup and add to dissolved mixture.
- Add yogurt and whip with a whisk.
- I do not use vanilla.
- Pour into individual bowls/containers and chill.
- Tip: I usually make this in a 4c measuring cup makes pouring into container so easy.