Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tasty dish with chicken marinated in a spiced yogurt sauce. The longer you marinate, the more pronounced the flavours become!
- 200 ml nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 small white onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 5 very large romaine lettuce leaves
- Mix all ingredients (except lettuce leaves) in a container; chill and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour mixture into a skillet and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 5 tablespoons of the mixture into each lettuce leaf and wrap, securing with toothpicks.