Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I know, I know, there are only about a gazillion other brownies recipes on this site, and the 2 that I tried from here, are awesome. Well, here's another 'AWESOME' brownies recipe, and it's so, so, so easy to make. I know I have a lot of A, B, & Cs floating around in my recipe, but honestly-if you need a real quick, and easy chocolate high, then try this!
- 6 ounces brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 g vanilla
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped or 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 ounces butter
- 50 g flour
- 4 ounces pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix A ingredients in a bowl using a wooden spoon.
- Melt B ingredients in a heatproof bowl in the microwave, or over a double broiler.
- Once melted, mix with spoon to combine, and then add to the bowl with A ingredients.
- Mix again with wooden spoon.
- Add C ingredients to bowl with A and B ingredients, and mix well using the wooden spoon.
- Line a square baking tin with greaseproof paper, and lightly grease.
- Pour in the brownie mixture, and bake in a 160°C oven for 20 minutes.
- Then lower the heat of the oven to 140°C; cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake a further 30 minutes.
- Turn brownies out of pan, cool, and cut.