Recipe by drhousespcatcher
I found this when I was looking for recipes for angostura bitters. Since I don't drink the no alcohol appealed to me and I am darn sick of packaged mixes that I can buy. I am also tired of all ice tea so A Yellow Bellied Sap Sucker just appealed. And I like the name.
Top Review by Rita~
I am not a fan of Rose`s lime juice I find it to sweet so I used 1/2 the amount and added fresh lime juice. Loved the bitters I went for 6 drops. Thank you for a very refreshing drink!
- 6 -7 fluid ounces tonic water (or plain)
- 1 -2 fluid ounce lime juice, see note
- 3 -6 drops Angostura bitters
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: Brand used, Rose's Lime concentrate.
- Shake the juice and the bitters.
- Pour over ice.
- Add the tonic.
- Note this recipes is for an 8 ounce water glass. If using another glass keep the portions the same. 6-1.
- The original sapsucker called for half and half portions.