1/1 Photo of Yams and Apples Casserole
Dienia B.'s Note:
Per recipe request. i dont know why the reviewer had a brown mess but this is what it looks like in my very old kinda no functioning oven watch marshmallows so they dont get to brown . like apple pie sort of .good ., mr picky wanted more
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and pecans.
- 2Layer with the yams that have been sliced smaller and rolled in melted butter.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with miniature marshmallows.
- 7Bake 20 minutes more, uncovered, until marshmallows are toasted, hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yams and Apples Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g