Per recipe request. i dont know why the reviewer had a brown mess but this is what it looks like in my very old kinda no functioning oven watch marshmallows so they dont get to brown . like apple pie sort of .good ., mr picky wanted more
- Toss apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and pecans.
- Layer with the yams that have been sliced smaller and rolled in melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with miniature marshmallows.
- Bake 20 minutes more, uncovered, until marshmallows are toasted, hot and bubbly.