Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Per recipe request. i dont know why the reviewer had a brown mess but this is what it looks like in my very old kinda no functioning oven watch marshmallows so they dont get to brown . like apple pie sort of .good ., mr picky wanted more
- 2 apples, diced
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 (28 ounce) can yams, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Toss apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and pecans.
- Layer with the yams that have been sliced smaller and rolled in melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with miniature marshmallows.
- Bake 20 minutes more, uncovered, until marshmallows are toasted, hot and bubbly.
I thought it was good, but it didn't look appetizing. It was very dark after baking the alloted time. Thanks for sharing your recipe.