Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fabulous margarita is offered at a local Mexican restaurant.
- 1⁄3 cup tequila
- 1⁄3 cup triple sec
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 twists fresh lime peel
- Put 1 cup or so of ice cubes in a pitcher. Pour in everything except pomegranate juice. Stir well and divide between two cocktail glasses.
- Using the back of a large spoon, carefully pour 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice down the inner side of each glass.
- Garnish each with fresh lime peel, crushed slightly just before adding.