Southern Lady's Note:
Found on another site and have added to my WW recipes. Comfy Food and Yummy. Great for parties, movie night at home or a side dish. Fork should enter potato without difficulty. If not, bake another 10 minutes at 40 degrees and place a sheet of foil over top not to burn. Chipolte Chili Seasoning can be subbed with a pinch of Cayenne Pepper or Cajun Seasoning. Other site states 7 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Bring sliced potatoes to a boil in cold, salted water to cover for 5 minutes. Carefully drain, and transfer slices to a paper-towel lined countertop or cutting board. Pat to dry.
- 3Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, and lay out potato slices on it.
- 4Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- 5Bake 12-14 minutes in preheated oven until potatoes begin to slightly crisp and brown on the edges.
- 6Remove from oven, and cover evenly with cheese and bacon bits.
- 7Return to oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10-12 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, to prepare Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce, combine light ranch dressing and Chipotle Chili seasoning.
- 9Garnish potatoes with optional chives or parsley and serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Weight Watchers Cheese Bacon Potato Slices
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese
chipotle chili seasoning