Recipe by teresas
This is out of the "Fresh, Fabulous, Fast" weight watchers cookbook...it has 8 pts + Make sure and serve some veggie with this...like celery sticks or baby carrots...
- 4 (4 ounce) Italian turkey sausage links
- 2 (4 ounce) whole wheat hoagie rolls, halved, split and toasted
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove sausage from casings and form 3 (1 /12-inch) meatballs from each link.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add meatballs and cook, turning often, until browned on all sides and cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread cut sides of (toasted) rolls evenly with cranberry sauce.
- Fill rolls evenly with greens and meatballs making 4 sandwiches.