This is out of the "Fresh, Fabulous, Fast" weight watchers cookbook...it has 8 pts + Make sure and serve some veggie with this...like celery sticks or baby carrots...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) Italian turkey sausage links
- 2 (4 ounce) whole wheat hoagie rolls, halved, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- 1Remove sausage from casings and form 3 (1 /12-inch) meatballs from each link.
- 2Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- 3Add meatballs and cook, turning often, until browned on all sides and cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, spread cut sides of (toasted) rolls evenly with cranberry sauce.
- 5Fill rolls evenly with greens and meatballs making 4 sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for WW Turkey Sausage and Cranberry Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 1049.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat hoagie rolls
mixed baby greens