Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Weight Watchers website.
Make and share this Ww Red and White Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large apple, Granny Smith, grated
- 2 tablespoons dry-roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt, Greek-variety recommended
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; let sit for 30 minutes before serving. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.