Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are the best treats imaginable. Only 1 1/2 points each--so eat two scones for breakfast? OK! :)
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F.
- Sieve the flour, spice and baking powder together into a mixing bowl.
- Rub in the butter and then stir in the sugar. Stir in the milk and mix to a soft dough.
- Flour the baking tray, and place the scones on the tray, leaving space for them to expand.
- Put into the top of the oven and bake for 10 minutes, until brown and well risen.
- Cool on a rack and eat while fresh.
- Freeze what you don't use immediately!