Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Recipe says for WW123, CALP, PP, even LC leave out the tapioca. This is a 1 point recipe.
- 6 large gala apples, peeled cored, sliced (or coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup boiling water
- Mix sliced apples with sugar, cinnamon, salt and tapioca until evenly coated.
- Put mixture in crockpot.
- Pour vanilla and lemon juice over apples and then add boiling water.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
This is very good and does not taste lo cal at all. It is wonderful warmed up in the micro and added to your cooked oatmeal.