Mary K. W.'s Note:
A low-fat, low point, fulfilling dessert. Approx. 3 points per serving (according to WW).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Crush graham crackers either in food processor or using rolling pin.
- 3Place graham cracker crumbs into small bowl.
- 4Melt butter and pour over crumbs, mixing with a fork until completely moistened.
- 5Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Place crust in refrigerator while preparing filling.
- 6In a mixing bowl, add milk and eggs, mixing until smooth.
- 7Add lemon juice and zest and stir until incorporated.
- 8Pour milk mixture into prepared pie crust.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes.
- 10Cool completely. Can be frozen for up to two weeks before serving.
- 11For best flavor, serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Creamy Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 34.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
fat-free sweetened condensed milk