Recipe by melissam9
I got this from a Weight Watchers message board that featured Core recipes.
Top Review by ClarkeCC
This was very interesting and was a surprising hit. It is sort of a "stone soup" recipe - just about anything you have on hand could be added. I added chicken green onions, chopped hard boiled eggs. I served it over rice, and I added sriracha sauce on the side. It is definitely going on my list of busy night recipes.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Coleslaw
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- soy sauce, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute slaw in canola oil until it cooks down.
- Add soy sauce & spices. Saute a bit longer.
- Add in your choice of add-ins, heat through and serve.
- Suggested add-ins: water chestnuts, snow peas, shredded carrot, egg, ground pork (Note that some suggested add-ins are not core.).