Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really easy to make and hits that die hard craving for comfort food! :)
- 2 cups dry whole wheat pasta (the curly kind is my favorite)
- 1 (8 ounce) can turkey chili without beans
- 1 cup frozen southwest-style vegetables
- 1 cup fat free monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash ground cumin
- prepare pasta according to the instructions on the bag.
- in a pot over the stove combine the turkey "no bean" chili along with the vegetables and cook over low heat until everything is warmed up.
- add in the pasta and the cheese and mix well.
- turn the heat up to medium and bring it just to a sloppy boil.
- throw it in a bowl and enjoy!