Recipe by sammee_cook
We love this recipe. We use a chipotle bbq sauce that is so perfect for this recipe. We keep making it over and over again. We'll continue to make this even when grilling season is over - we LOVE it...and you can do so many different things with this recipe.
Top Review by C Wojo
We had this last night and really liked it. So easy to prepare. We used a BBQ sauce with bourbon and pepper which has a little kick to it. We had it with "Mickies" (baked potato). It was great - no pans or bowls to clean. Thanks for the recipe.
- 8 sheets heavy duty aluminun aluminum foil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, whatever your favorite kind is
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 20 ounces skinless chicken breasts, 4 (5 oz.)
- Spray one side of each sheet of foil.
- Lay four pieces of chicken on four sheets.
- Top with corn and green peppers and bbq sauce.
- Take other sheets of foil to enclose each to be a packet.
- Grill until done.
- Open and eat.