Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
I have a hard time finding sweets that satisfy me when I'm on Weight Watchers. This is a good, easy, and quick recipe that does the trick! The way I make this, it's 2 pts (It could be 3, depending on the brand of margarine you use).
- 1 apple (I use organic Fuji apples, but you can use anything you like)
- 2 teaspoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon low-fat margarine
- 2 teaspoons water
- Wash and core the apple. Remove some of the skin from around the cored center. Place apple in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and margarine. Use mixture to fill the hole in the apple. Pour the water around the outside of the apple.
- Microwave for 3 1/2 minutes or until you can easily prick it with a fork. Allow apple to sit for a couple of minutes before you dig in- it's HOT!