- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 10 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare marinade, in food processor, combine cilantro, juice, cumin, salt, hot sauce, and 1/4 cup water. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer marinade to gallon-size sealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag, squeezing out air, turn to coat salmon. Refridgerate 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray 9 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Arrange pepper slices in single layer in prepared pan; bake 20 min, turning peppers once.
- Drain salmon, discard marinade. Place salmon on top of pepper slices, bake, turning salmon once, 12-14 minute until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 6 Points per serving (1 salmon fillet).