Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From WW site.
- 1 medium baking potato
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese or 1⁄4 cup colby cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 -3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub potato and rinse.
- Cut potato into 1/2" strips, leaving skin on.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place potato strips on baking sheet, skin side down.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then turn potatoes and bake additonal 15 minutes.
- Top fries with cheese and sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Return baking sheet to oven for a minute to melt the cheese.
- Add optional dollop of sour cream to top or on the side.
I loved these fries. They were super simple to make, the toppings were perfect and I always have these ingredients on hand. YUM!
delicious recipe. a great alternative to fatty fries, my entire family loved these and we'll be making these again.
Wonderful! I can see myself making this many times as I count my way through WW points. I used a bit less sour cream and a bit less cheese, making it one point less. The potatoes were cooked just right and would be good even without all the stuff on top. Thanks for posting!