1/4 Photos of Ww 6 Points - Herbed Beef Burgers
From ww magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Prepare grill for medium fire.
- 2Place the bread in a blender and pulse to a fine crumb.
- 3Combine the beef, crumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic, basil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Shape the mixture into 4 equal patties.
- 4Place the patties on the grill and grill until done (160 degrees), about 5 minutes on each side. Serve each burger in a hard roll.
- 5Top with lettuce and tomato.
- 66 Points per serving (1 burger).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 6 Points - Herbed Beef Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 490.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g