- 2 slices whole wheat bread (1-ounce slices)
- 1 lb lean ground beef (7% or less fat)
- 1⁄3 cup minced flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1 ounce) hard rolls, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Prepare grill for medium fire.
- Place the bread in a blender and pulse to a fine crumb.
- Combine the beef, crumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic, basil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Shape the mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Place the patties on the grill and grill until done (160 degrees), about 5 minutes on each side. Serve each burger in a hard roll.
- Top with lettuce and tomato.
- 6 Points per serving (1 burger).