Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From ww magazine.
Make and share this Ww 6 Points - Herbed Beef Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread (1-ounce slices)
- 1 lb lean ground beef (7% or less fat)
- 1⁄3 cup minced flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1 ounce) hard rolls, split
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Prepare grill for medium fire.
- Place the bread in a blender and pulse to a fine crumb.
- Combine the beef, crumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic, basil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Shape the mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Place the patties on the grill and grill until done (160 degrees), about 5 minutes on each side. Serve each burger in a hard roll.
- Top with lettuce and tomato.
- 6 Points per serving (1 burger).
These burgers were TDF!! They didn't taste light to me!! Instead of parsley, used cilantro (as I had some in the fridge). Grilled on the bbq and enjoyed by all! Thanks mariposa! :)
I have made these twice and noticed my original review did not post. As you might gather, we loved these. The meat was bursting with flavor and all the seasonings were in just the right amounts. I was a little worried about the parsley but it was perfect. I served mine on low point buns and used the saved point to add a slice of soy mozzarella. A couple of slices of fresh tomatoes and it was a perfect main dish. Thanks mariposa.
I really liked them they tasted more like "meatloaf burgers".